Mon, Jan 11|
Goal setting Workshop
Setting goals helps form new behaviors and gives focus, direction and momentum to life. Setting (and achieving) goals creates confidence and purpose, feeling proud and accomplished. Join our workshop to lean different methods that help you be successful at setting and achieving your personal goals!
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
About the event
The workshop will give you the opportunity to explore different concepts in goal setting, in an interactive way, such as:
· Benefits of goal setting
· Talk about extrinsic vs. intrinsic motivation and how it relates to achieving goals
· Setting realistic goals – using SMART method
· Short term vs. long term goals (day, week, month vs. year, seasonal)
· How goals can be achieved through recreation and leisure
· How to adapt goals if they aren’t working
· Ways to track goals
This ticket includes your access to the virtual interactive Goal setting workshop as well as your digital copy of our worksheets and workshop guide.$30.00Tax: +$3.90 HST